Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Honeycomb Lip Scrub
- Unit price
Lip scrubs are the first step to smooth, healthy lips. Our luxurious lip scrubs are made of finely ground sugar crystals and nourishing oils to gently exfoliate dead skin and dry lips to soothe, smooth, and renew lips. All of our lip scrubs are created in yummy flavors that can safely be licked away after rinsing and wiping away. The lips scrub is essential to prepping lips for maximum absorption for treatments like our lip balm or lip gloss, or to prep for lipstick. Our lip scrubs are also the perfect emulsifiers to gently remove lip gloss or lipstick t the end of the night. Use daily.
Jojoba Seed Oil: This ultimate skin conditioner is packed with nutrient-rich vitamins E and B that help calm and soothe skin
Organic Coconut Oil - An exceptional moisturizer concentrated with natural fatty acids and vitamins known to smooth and soften skin
- Organic Raw Cane Sugar: On the skin, it has water-binding properties and helps to keep your lips hydrate.
- Organic Raw Glycerine : natural-source ingredient with emollient properties that can soften and soothe the skin. Because it is a humectant, it attracts moisture in the air to the skin.
- Organic Raw Honey: we get our honey from a local cruelty free bee keeper. Honey is a natural humectant, which means it attracts moisture.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place. 13 gr
What Else You Need to Know: In Summer the scrub may melt slightly, place in fridge for 1 hour to solidify and use. If you’re a make-up lover using lip scrubs creates the perfect base to apply your favourite kip products. Your lips will stay smoother and more hydrated throughout the day, lipstick or not!
1. Start with clean lips and swipe on our Da Bomb! Bath co Lip Scrub approximately a pea size should be enough pure lip
2. Use your finger to gently massage the scrub in circular motions or rub your lips together to start getting rid of dead skin!
3. Remove the lip scrub with a tissue or damp washcloth. If you are ok with a few extra calories feel free to lick it off.Go ahead, we aren’t judging ( it is natural, delicious and completely non-toxic)
4. Say hello to silkiest and most plump lips. Apply your favourite lip therapy we recommend one of our natural lip balms
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
Adding product to your cart
Honeycomb Lip Scrub
You might want to take a closer look.